Afternoon tea is an arch-British tradition. Allegedly, Anna Russell, the duchess of Bedford, craved a bite to eat with her tea before dinner was served. This eventually became a ritual where her friends were invited. However, it was only when Queen Victoria also began to throw such parties that they became larger and more formal. We at Boen Gård have recreated this tradition from the early 1800s, although with a small twist. Afternoon tea at Boen Gård is served in the dining room and lounges on the ground floor.
NB! Afternoon Tea cannot be served lactose-free or vegan.
- Homemade sandwich
- Jam and honey from our own garden
- Various cakes and sweets, sour cream
- Perch Tea or black coffee from Carlos Coffee
- Sparkling wine by the glass
- Kr. 595,-
- Selected types of coffee from Carlos Coffee
- Café latte
- Double Espresso
- Hot chocolate
- Glass of champagne, André Clouet Silver NV